| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point in August is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:05 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point:
- Huambo, Angola - 1129.8 kms (702.1 miles) N
- Senanga, Zambia - 1193.6 kms (741.7 miles) NE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 1192.4 kms (741 miles) ENE
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) NE
- Maun, Botswana - 983.9 kms (611.4 miles) ENE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) E
- Tshane, Botswana - 770.3 kms (478.6 miles) E
- Keetmanshoop, Namibia - 550.5 kms (342.1 miles) SE
- Upington, South Africa - 919.6 kms (571.4 miles) SE
- Alexander Bay, South Africa - 665.4 kms (413.5 miles) SSE