| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point in March is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water tumbles across an average of 2 days.
- In March the skies in Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point are fine with on average a measurable 6:48 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:16.
- There are approximately 5:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point:
- Huambo, Angola - 1129.8 kms (702.1 miles) N
- Senanga, Zambia - 1193.6 kms (741.7 miles) NE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 1192.4 kms (741 miles) ENE
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) NE
- Maun, Botswana - 983.9 kms (611.4 miles) ENE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) E
- Tshane, Botswana - 770.3 kms (478.6 miles) E
- Keetmanshoop, Namibia - 550.5 kms (342.1 miles) SE
- Upington, South Africa - 919.6 kms (571.4 miles) SE
- Alexander Bay, South Africa - 665.4 kms (413.5 miles) SSE